2.14.2012

Playing Games

Will has started to play "games" with me.  One in particular.  On the changing table, as I begin to change his diaper, he will grab at my sleeve and begin to chew on it.  He's not all that interested in the sleeve itself--his eyes are fixed on mine and he has a mischievous grin on the corner of his mouth.  I react (hence it became a game to him!) by coming down close to his face and saying, "You can't eat my sleeve!" and then kissing his cheeks.  He laughs and laughs, and grabs the sleeve again for me to repeat the game. 

It's something so silly, but it's so cool to see him picking up on patterns and desiring my affection and fun.  Just another sign that he's getting bigger and developing more and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...