11.08.2011

So Many Things to Love

I love that baby smell.

I love the hearing his little coos and gurgles.

I love seeing Will smile in response to my goofy faces and exaggerated words that someday will embarrass him!

I love the way he sinks into my chest, his head heavy on my shoulder as I take him up to bed at night.

I love how he grabs my thumb with a death grip while he's nursing.

I love how he falls asleep best while I'm holding him, singing to him.

I love seeing the world new again through his eyes.

I love being able to cradle him in one arm.

I love seeing him smile as I put him to bed...and seeing him smile when he sees me in the morning.

I love washing and folding the little outfits and the smell of the baby detergent.

I love the little hats and socks.


I love knowing that life with Will only gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...