10.16.2011

Two Months!

Our little bundle of joy is two months old!  I can't believe how it feels like he's been around forever!  The last month has been full of joys and challenges.  I feel 100% recovered which is a wonderful feeling.  I even made it back to the gym this week!  I am gaining confidence, taking Will to the store and to friends' houses.  I am figuring out his cries and his routines. 

Alex and I are still struggling to connect at night when Will is still fussy and hungry.  It's just not what we're used to.  "Our time" is limited and often cut short by a crying baby.  We're learning how to adjust, how to find time or how to talk over the tears.  I know we'll figure it out, but that's the hardest part of this whole experience so far. 

Still, it's fun in the evening when Alex gets to play with Will and see the development I witness during the day.  He's on the verge of laughing, but now it's just a series of coos accompanying that big ol' grin of his.  He's started to pull at the giraffe toy attached to his play gym.  Very exciting stuff!  Can't wait to see what I'm writing about next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...