10.25.2011

Mama Knows Best

The doctor informed us that we needed to work on more Tummy Time with Will.  Apparently there's a small flat spot on one side of his head that we need to watch. 

So...we tried. 

He HATED it.


As his mom, I want Will to be happy...I hate having to do things that he doesn't like.  I hate hearing him cry.  But I also know what's best for him and know that Tummy Time is good for his development.  Not only does it help that spot on his head, but it also develops those important neck muscles and prepares him for crawling.  So...we keep trying. 


And yesterday I even got a little smile!  (Though he still looks a little like he's in pain...)


What a great lesson as I think of myself as a child of God.  He knows best.  Even if we kick and scream and cry...He knows best and he acts out of love and goodness.  He doesn't give up on us.

And eventually, we smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...